Wah! It's like a century since I last blog anything..haha..nothing much 2 say leh...so sianx..in school, it's always so sian..........why can't school be more interesting leh??!!..The only fun time is when there is something do with basketball on....I think.....so sad..2day zoe never come school...leaving me alone...so sianx...so I go with yina and friendz....i just got the feeling that I was disturbing them....=(..whole day wondering how's zoe..i think she went dating with huiwen cause yina told me he also never come school......i think.....uh....zoe..now you cant say me le...haha...I know you like him la......a ya....just say la....wouldn't die 1 la.....hahaha.....=).......Let mebe proud 4 a while....why all the team in east zone so lousy 1....keep on letting us trash them....and keep on letting me have a chance to play.....dont know whether to say thank you a not............................we had played with junyuan..bedok green...and bedok south le......next Tuesday playing against SAC....dont worry yina...we will trash them 4 you.....and ourselves 2 la......=P
Labels: Basketball=), PY=), School