26th MarchOmg la…I am lik losin blood and skin every single day of my precious life…ben xiao jie don’t 1 2 die so early..so easily..so painful..so bloodlessly..so skinlessly..i am still so young..so long journey 2 go..4 me 2 explore!!..can somebody jus donate his/her skin 2 peiying..she is lack of all this precious things and is dying sooon!!...saving people is a good thing U people HAVE 2 do every single century, year, month, day, hour,minute, secondsss..IT IS A MUST to do!!saving me is your honour ok..haha..=P..tis is because[<-janet koh said tha we must ask questions wit it is because]tis privilege is only entitled 2 some VIPs..ahhhahahaha=P..alll thanks 2 those blisters, coaches don’t let me play match..but I also cannot really train la..paiseh..haha..now got 4 blisters on feet..2 each on both feet..at 1st is 2 one…tis is call buy 1 get 1 free..or maybe is buy 2 get 2 free..ZZZzzZZZZzzzzZzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzz..
Reaally feel lik givin up..its really very very very extremely pain…feel lik I’m going 2 drop..going 2 faint any moment…suffering from the pain no 1 can take..sufferin from skin tearin lik how the lizard drops its tail…really tired..really pain..really suffering..really feel lik droping anytime..really tired..really going 2 faint……..