PY! love wish

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Happy to see you! ♥

Photo of the Day
Tagboard



Links

6/2'05 | 2h'07 | 2g'07 | 4B'09 | Ti Yu Biao Yan |

Yina | Zoe
Team blog | #4pokpok | #5cheryl | #6PY | #7Chewy | #8Hilda | #9Zoe | #10Tingyi | #11Kelly | #12Gen | #13JingJing | #14Lobbie | #15Doreen |

ZhouYang | ZhiSen | ZhiQing | YuShi | YuCheng | YingJun | XueEr | XuanJie | XinLong | XiaoHui | WenQi | WeiTing | Vivien | Vanessa(senior) | Vanessa | SiYing | Shermaine | Sherfong | Serene jie | Sean | Samuel | RuiLing | Rizuan | Rhesa | Regine | Rachael | Qiyan | Nicole | MingHui | Lydia | Lowe | LiXuan | LianJie | KeXin | Kellyanne | Joshua | John | Joey | JingYing | JiHao | Jiehui | JeeWah | Jeanette | Janice | Jamie | HuiYing | Elize | Denise | Debra | Clement | Clarice | Clara | ChiMin | CheeHean | cactus is green?![PW blog] | Benedict | Audrey | Anthea | Amanda | Aishah | Agnes |

Link

MUZIK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
29thMarch
Written @ Tuesday, April 03, 2007 ♥ 10:26 PM
29th March
Wha a long long journey.jus realized how ‘small’ is Singapore.hilda n me whent 2 find the AND1 big.black.wit basketball as its design.squarish 1.wit a discounted price of 29.90[that’s how we explained when we call the branches.haha]we went 2 velocity 1st cause that’s where the 1st 5 of us bought the bag.then when we reach there that woman tha help us 2 bring from toa-pie-yo[spelling error.forgot spell.haha]told us tha it is out of stock le.we were damm upset.feelin damm down.then we ask her when the stock come back then she said she have 2 check wit her manager…then she gave us a brochure inside got numbers 4 the branches..we called almost 7 lik tha branches then orchard said tha they have stock.and its on discounted price…OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!..i was super the damm excited and happy when Hilda told me tha!!!!!!!!!she rock man!!haha..but her ez-link card no $$.so she had 2 use money pay..when we reach the shop.the uncle jus give us the 5 bags[Hilda,chewshian,gen,pokpok,lobbie]..we at 1st thought not enough $$ so we ask the uncle give us 4 bags 1st then see the remaining $$ then buy the 5th bag..haha..all 5 bags are bought!!!!WE ROCK=D WE ROCK=P WE ROCK=)!!haha.but the problem is that Hilda is only left wit $0.30[actually is $0.20.she said wrongly at 1st.haha=P]we tha time have problem going back[I have ez-link.but cannot pang sei Hilda.we friend k!!][I didn’t know we is going tha day so didn’t bring much..so I left 1st 70cents..then put in my bag 4 a while it become $1.OMG..magic..cool!!.haha]ez-link card cant top up jus $1.20..so sad..min $5..ZZzzzZZZZzz.then we ask the auntie in the control station where is the bus-stop goin 2 pasir ris tha side..she said….then we went 2 the bus-stop..we saw the bus we can take..then we ask the uncle how much 2 go……..wha..$2.60..we students leh!!..then we jus walk straight following the way bus 14 go..we walk and walk..hoping the price can go lesser and lesser[we saw adult price]..at 1 of the traffic light, a couple tourist ask us where is Singapore river..huh how I know..good Hilda know..she pro man..then they ask us where got sell nice food…hilda told them as I know nothing I rarely go town..u c..we walk walk walk we reach plaza sing n the posb place thought can take money from bank but cant cause cannot..[must hav more than $20 in bank]so we walk walk walk 2 the stop before suntec then Hilda call her dad to tell him wha happen..then he said tha if we walk 2 suntec he will fetch Hilda home..but we didn’t walk 2 suntec we waited 4 bus 14 then we ask wha the price 1st then gi suntec..we waited very very long don’t know why lik no bus 14 come lik tha…sianx..sooon 14 came…this is a conversation by me,Hilda n the bus uncle[in Chinese]:
P:how much did it tak 2 tak from here 2 bedok?
U:$1.90
P:$1.20 can?
U:I drive bus so long 1st time heard $1.20..is not $0.90,is ……………………
P:ok lor we will stop the next stop, so how much must we pay?
U:$0.90.
P:ok.[I put 70 cents in while Hilda put 20 cents]
P:thank u. I will ‘ti’later
Then we don’t know say wha..then
U:are u a student?if u are, u must show me your student pass.no money never mind
Hilda show her card
U:u should show me earlier wha!!??the bus fare only 55cents
U:pass me the ticket u took, I change 4 u
H:I didn’t take any ticket
Then Hilda took the ticket from the place wher the ticket comes out
The uncle cock eye..we wear sch u he didn’t see meh!?!?!?!sianx…nevermin we went upstairs..then a guy so nice gave up his seat 4 us..we rest in the bus..in the bus there were 3 temasek sec guys..they keep saying “wha I used 2 have big big muscles but now all become soft soft later..wemust go 2 the gym more expensive 1 then can train muscles..where u buy your tight fitting shirt huh?..glodano I brought size m..ok then I will buy size s so I can show off my muscles..who is that guy in front huh..i want 2 box himleh……”whatever..i tink my muscles bigger than his lor…Hilda n I agree tha if qiangsen say the muscles tings nobody will laugh at him lor..but those guys..u people should take a look man..hahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah=P=P=P=P=P=P ..then I went home..she went bedok interchange 2 meet her parents..this willl be a nan wang de yi tian..hope that next time we as a team can walk from orchard 2 sch..isnt it cooll!!then 2day I saw one of the temasek guys who keep on scolding bad words..every sentence got at least 2 bad word at long john wi yina ,xiaohui, Audrey..haha…I n Hilda at 1st want 2 walk from orchard 2 home..then can show off 2 friends tha we can walk so far…UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![if we don’t go sch the next day we will tell teacher tha we jus had a walking marathon yesterday..break world record..did the sch,home,country proud!!!..should give us a month break..hahawe rock!!]
Words:830…haha