PY! love wish

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Happy to see you! ♥

Photo of the Day
Tagboard



Links

6/2'05 | 2h'07 | 2g'07 | 4B'09 | Ti Yu Biao Yan |

Yina | Zoe
Team blog | #4pokpok | #5cheryl | #6PY | #7Chewy | #8Hilda | #9Zoe | #10Tingyi | #11Kelly | #12Gen | #13JingJing | #14Lobbie | #15Doreen |

ZhouYang | ZhiSen | ZhiQing | YuShi | YuCheng | YingJun | XueEr | XuanJie | XinLong | XiaoHui | WenQi | WeiTing | Vivien | Vanessa(senior) | Vanessa | SiYing | Shermaine | Sherfong | Serene jie | Sean | Samuel | RuiLing | Rizuan | Rhesa | Regine | Rachael | Qiyan | Nicole | MingHui | Lydia | Lowe | LiXuan | LianJie | KeXin | Kellyanne | Joshua | John | Joey | JingYing | JiHao | Jiehui | JeeWah | Jeanette | Janice | Jamie | HuiYing | Elize | Denise | Debra | Clement | Clarice | Clara | ChiMin | CheeHean | cactus is green?![PW blog] | Benedict | Audrey | Anthea | Amanda | Aishah | Agnes |

Link

MUZIK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
labour day=Z
Written @ Tuesday, May 01, 2007 ♥ 9:50 PM
LABOUR DAYis the blurrest day ever[I know I everyday also very blur.but that’s the sotong [lik dory somehow]me. Cant blame=P]I was doing my maths. Then I don’t know do, so ask my mum. Then mum was busy teaching 2nd sis, I felt so bored then I did Xiao Yin’s Chinese assessment [pri 1] haha. Got 1 question that had a pic showing 3 fish swimming, then we have 2 rearrange the han yu pin yin of the words.

[haha i know its 'funny']


Yu2 shui3li3 san1 zhi1 you3
At 1st I thought is 水里游三只鱼??三只鱼游水里?? But all this sounded funny so I ask mum then she tell me is 水里有三只鱼..ZZZzzzZZZzzzzzZZ..原来是因为我以为you3是游,难怪我读时觉得怪怪的!!
My meimei got another worksheet the wk got 1 Q is 2 join phrases 2 form correct sentences. The Q is pen2 li4 fang4 zhe盆里放着[I tink]…… then the remaining helping phases there are ‘gao1 lou2 gao1’[what’s this???!?!?!?!!?] and ‘yi2 ge4 ping2’[I tink this is 一个瓶]but I 盆里放着一个瓶 sounds funny. Then what is ‘gao1 lou2 gao1’???? can some1 tel me pls.
I know my han yu pin yin kind of lousy..haha=P