PY! love wish

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Happy to see you! ♥

Photo of the Day
Tagboard



Links

6/2'05 | 2h'07 | 2g'07 | 4B'09 | Ti Yu Biao Yan |

Yina | Zoe
Team blog | #4pokpok | #5cheryl | #6PY | #7Chewy | #8Hilda | #9Zoe | #10Tingyi | #11Kelly | #12Gen | #13JingJing | #14Lobbie | #15Doreen |

ZhouYang | ZhiSen | ZhiQing | YuShi | YuCheng | YingJun | XueEr | XuanJie | XinLong | XiaoHui | WenQi | WeiTing | Vivien | Vanessa(senior) | Vanessa | SiYing | Shermaine | Sherfong | Serene jie | Sean | Samuel | RuiLing | Rizuan | Rhesa | Regine | Rachael | Qiyan | Nicole | MingHui | Lydia | Lowe | LiXuan | LianJie | KeXin | Kellyanne | Joshua | John | Joey | JingYing | JiHao | Jiehui | JeeWah | Jeanette | Janice | Jamie | HuiYing | Elize | Denise | Debra | Clement | Clarice | Clara | ChiMin | CheeHean | cactus is green?![PW blog] | Benedict | Audrey | Anthea | Amanda | Aishah | Agnes |

Link

MUZIK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Back from taiwan=)
Written @ Thursday, June 07, 2007 ♥ 11:17 AM
YOYOYO..I'm back!! Did u miss me? I know u did.hahahahaha=P 7 days seems 2 pass very quickly, n the trip is more fun than I expected haha..i thought it will b quite sian as went before n almost all same place..but I can tell u that tis time I learn lots of things compared 2 last year cause I got listen 2 what ‘HONDA’ say!!! Then he said that if he come Singapore the person he will question bout the trip in Taiwan is me..[oh no!!=P]but don't worry I still can remember 4 the time being.haha.n I tell u I met 3 of Wilber’s friend[2 real person,1 from tv]haha[but so sad Wilber never come.ZzZzzZ][I didn’t expect that 李威 plays basketball?!?!?!-I saw him on tv]K.dont make u jealous le.let say some things bout the trip-a brief 1 don't worry won't b sian
Day 1
St. John University 2 do some拜访 then they gave a super ‘cool’ bag!!
淡水渔人码头
淡水老街-bought lots of food, ma ji, hei tang ma ji………cant remember
Day 2
野柳-rocks
九份-stairs up up up down down down
平溪老街-train and bridge
西门町-shop shop shop, class bubble tea!!!!!!=)
Day 3
永吉国中-上课, basketball girl and boy
丽山国中-table tennis and basketball boy
体育表演[师范大学]-NICE, GOOD, BEST!!
Day 4
台北探索馆-WOW!! Chop chop chop stamp stamp stamp
诚品书局-book book bookSSS, cd, clothes[EX EX EX]
中山国中-badminton
篮球比赛-裕隆 VS椲来-3rd & 4th ,台啤VS 達欣1st & 2nd ,裕隆 deprove a lot!!
Day 5
乌来-12 or 9 ming zu , cable car, amusement park!!
士林夜市-food food food!! Yummy yummy yummy!
Day 6
台北101/纽约纽约/新光三越-as tall as my future height[I will shoot during sec 3 haha], shop shop shop
气势雄伟之忠烈祠-march march march
温泉-HOT HOT HOT
Day 7
中正纪念堂-big
阳明山公园-flowers[hai wo fa hua chi]=P
莺歌陶瓷老街-clay clay stuff, I bought blow blow stuff SO CUTE!!

Realize all schools all got statue. Haha!!=P
Here are some pics=)