let the game of basketball b happy b fun
Really after all this, I suddenly felt the ‘strength’-don’t know how 2 say-among US, reaalllyyy!!! Maybe the hugging real works!! Coach did a super right thing! But was kind of shocked when coach mention it.haha it’s ok I wont have heart attack=P… let me say something. Some people, they quarrel and fight everyday but this is their ‘unique’ way of communication-by quarrelling by fighting and their relationship is even better than those people who were together in peace and harmony. Even though they quarrel or fight everyday, they forgive and forget easily. That’s the way of living-forgive and forget / forget and forget. I am a person who has STM so 4 me 2 forget something is so chicken. haha.=P
Every time u quarrel, did u realize that your relationship is better?? I not saying that u better quarrel and fight everyday hor!!!!!! Just trying 2 say that when u accidentally start a dispute, it’s ok, it’s the beginning of your bonding haha.!!
I KNOW I AM TALKING SOME ‘CRAB’ SO …………-whatever!!=P