maybe I am a bit 2 siao already.maybe cause I was a girl who doesn’t like 2 talk, often sad[from the day he die]=(=(=(=(=( that’s why I wish that people around me 2 get happy all the time, if u tink it’s not enough I don’t mind being a dummy just 2 get a smile from u.i don’t mind seriously. 1 do change as the environment change. 1 do hurt when another did something bad. 1 do happy when every1 is happy. 1 do happy when everybody is laughing at her stupidness. Let me be the 1 who gets hurt when some1 hurt u! let me be the 1 who do all kind of stupid things jus 2 see a smile on every1’s face! Let me be the 1 who sucks but rocks in your heart 2!! Those in the previous paragraph are craps!!=)
I'm Little MissPEIYING.
15th March(:
2H'07!3B'08!4B'09!
p.peiying@hotmail.com
I LOVES my FAMILY!=D, TEAM=)) &BFF=)), 2H!!!, BASKETBALL!!, OKTAECYEON!!, my bro-KOBE, 2PM!!, BIGBANG!!, SHINee!..KPOP!, TYS!! Wilber Pan..
EAT!! SLEEP!! KANGAROOO!!
PUCCA!KUROMI!MELODY!HAMSTER!=P
I WISH to be browner, 175cm
I WANTS to learn korean, Japanese, French!=) and go Korea& Taiwan& Japan& ...=P & bball!!, 4B!!, 2H!!, TYBY!! chalet!!
& a cake having 1/5 cheese cake, 1/5 banana cake, 1/5 chocolate cake, 1/5 cake wit cartoon pic, 1/5 strawberry cake