HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!sign.. lost 2 raffles, lost 2 chung cheng, but it doesn’t mean the end of the world. But the feeling real suck man.ZZzzZZzz.but its all over, now it’s the time to study. After seeing
BALLS everyday, it’s the time 2 see
BOOKS everyday!!All the ‘B’s[whatever =P]
FOR THE MATCHES,
Feel super bad bout it, SORRY teammates it’s my fault. It’s me and my leg sorry if not cause of my injuries I could have done better, I would have man and defend, and 跑位 better and we would have won either 1 of the matches or maybe both SORRY!! It’s my fault!! Anyway I decide 2 not get in sch team next year if 1 of the 8 of us must be out. I have a lot of reasons 2 it so
U CAN NEVER WIN ME!!
BAO XIE GUAN,
Tell u al something tink cause mr tong 2 good le that all of us is bullying him. The 1st lesson that he came back from china I emo..haha.i si dou don’t 1 do his work cause he confiscated my history notes and lydia’s I copying u know then u take.ZZzzZZ.[how dare u?!better be careful huh?!?haha=P]then I just look in blank space, emo, he call me do I just say there I looking how 2 do the qn, the x is how 2 do and the y is angle of wha……he almost 爆血官the veins all poping out..look at me 4 a while then walk away..i dam angry when he took my notes so I emo-ed.[can giv excuse cause of match] then he came again I jus draw lots of things on my paper even though he saw but he jus walk away..in his heart mus be think I hopeless le ba..hahaha..now u know cannot ren wo 1 OK!!!!!
Pokemon,
Is fun. Real kills lots of my boring times. Thanks SAMUEL!!=) but cause of this my mama talk talk talk talk, cause I at home played lik siao!haha.
Sentosa,
Going there 2moro but not sure whether can a not cause need 2 b back early.ZZzzzZZ..hahaha if I go then there will b lots of unforgettable fun, but even if I cant go, I will wish u al try 2 have fun[but without me quite difficult leh]=P I bought the food 2 bring there le..Delicious!!Yummy!!
一次的失败并不代表永远的失败,只要不放弃,属于我们的迟早终究会回到我们手上的!!