WHAT IT MEANS BY THE END OF 2007?
Definition of ‘END OF 2007’ =
- resting of dream team
- full-stop for 2H=(
- stop playing basketball 4 a while?=( =(
Hai.. How I wish it will never come.
Leaves drop when winter comes. Tears drop when it’s the end of 2007.
Just hope tha we can be 2gether as a class next year.thank u everybody 4 letting me enjoy these 2 years of 2H.u people will always be in my heart & u people are the 1st & maybe only people who made me ever drop a tear 4 or ever miss 4 like siao…thanks 4 whatever n sorry 4 anything!!=P
=```(
Bye Joshua!! Hope that u can still keep in contact wit all of us.=)
Hmm..i had watched 2 shows after exam, 薰衣草,爱情魔法师[thanks chew shian=]],火花游戏,n other shows..all nice!!!! I encourage everybody 2 watch爱情魔法师!! There is a 六角恋 in the show cool ba. My memory not bad 1 hor, next time u see me anytime just test me got who in this六角恋, I will tell u.hahaha!!=P I tink I agree wit Lydia, er qi & the model ke lian very pei leh!! The model super super pretty! Er qi very man?!!haha that’s what香香姨 said haha. In that show, Moli, Chanel, 香香姨, 奶奶 of du yasi super super funny!! Haha!! 奶奶 super cute 2, she everytime 你的头啦! LYDIA, THE FEI NAN DU GUY ACTUALLY VERY NICE 1 LEH, ONLY HE VERY FLIRT haha. After all these u wanna watch? Every Friday 11.30 pm channel u, started long long ago le, so in order not 2 miss anything go buy the disc ba!![producer of the show must thank me 4 the free advertisement hor!!=P haha joking]
It’s not the end until we give up..