PY! love wish

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Happy to see you! ♥

Photo of the Day
Tagboard



Links

6/2'05 | 2h'07 | 2g'07 | 4B'09 | Ti Yu Biao Yan |

Yina | Zoe
Team blog | #4pokpok | #5cheryl | #6PY | #7Chewy | #8Hilda | #9Zoe | #10Tingyi | #11Kelly | #12Gen | #13JingJing | #14Lobbie | #15Doreen |

ZhouYang | ZhiSen | ZhiQing | YuShi | YuCheng | YingJun | XueEr | XuanJie | XinLong | XiaoHui | WenQi | WeiTing | Vivien | Vanessa(senior) | Vanessa | SiYing | Shermaine | Sherfong | Serene jie | Sean | Samuel | RuiLing | Rizuan | Rhesa | Regine | Rachael | Qiyan | Nicole | MingHui | Lydia | Lowe | LiXuan | LianJie | KeXin | Kellyanne | Joshua | John | Joey | JingYing | JiHao | Jiehui | JeeWah | Jeanette | Janice | Jamie | HuiYing | Elize | Denise | Debra | Clement | Clarice | Clara | ChiMin | CheeHean | cactus is green?![PW blog] | Benedict | Audrey | Anthea | Amanda | Aishah | Agnes |

Link

MUZIK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Friday, November 09, 2007 ♥ 12:33 AM
Don't know what happened just cant smile 4 nuts hai.. cant get as happy as peiying in the past, cant get as high, cant get crazy!!sianxx very tired ba.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
M I much happier now?! Yes!haha
Thanks people who make my face a smiling face!!SMiLE=)
Class chalet is kind of successful, but class outing to han’s river is more cheng gong. Thanks Mr tong 4 coming!!=) wild wild wet sounds fun from every1. but let me tel u that walking wit netballers n not 2 forget xiao boy boy who 1 people call him 'man' not 'boy' is more fun n interesting!! They are so cute! Especially netballers=P [saying 'I love u' doesn't kill trust me!!]
Yina is a good video maker! Class video rocks! =P so people must click HERE
2 thank her!!
Theresa is a good news reporter n DJ. During bbq, she told me that Wilber have new girlfriend, it's a good thing 4 him k! will not ever be jealous but happy 4 him. Congrats Wilber!!
Training on wed make coach think that I getting lazier. Where got?!?! Is really stomach-ache ma!! Not lazy but painzy.
PeiYing likes P.
P is for PanWeiBo!!!!!!,
Pucca!!!!!,
Pocky!!!!,
Pisces!!!,
Pooh!!,
Pink!,
Pear!,
Phone!,
Papaya!,
Puffs!!,
Polar bears!!!,
Penguins!!!!,
Pink Panther!!!!!,
Porcupines!!!!!!,
PeiYing.
P is not 4 pains!!

Saw a friend 2day, he said I fat, as fat as another very big in size friend!!!!how can u!at least don't say I as fat as another friend, u know what that means, at least 80cm waist, 90kg but good that is 180cm height, but still!!! Those before the height make me wanna go n die man. I'm not saying that another friend is that plump but trying 2 say that that friend said I super super fat! He fatter than me still dare 2 say me!!=P I m gonna train very very hard from now on so can lose lots of weight n become thinner?? Then go show off 2 him that I 100times thinner than him! N show him that my bball skill is 300times better than him!!=P[tink I dreaming lim-pay-pai-si-boh=it's possible]
Saw another friend 2day.hmm saw both cause they went my house downstairs play then ask me go down play wit them.I m damm shock, that I don't know wha 2 do, don't know wha 2 say. Really didn't expect myself 2 see him, I thought I'll never see him again but he appeared in front of me OMG! 你突然的出现让我想了很久,但谢谢你再次让我看到你,让我更想珍惜眼前人。谢谢你每次都那么照顾我,当时的我每次都让你有点头痛,真是对不起!!he is the 1 who I always bully during pri sch cause he also bully me!