PY! love wish

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Happy to see you! ♥

Photo of the Day
Tagboard



Links

6/2'05 | 2h'07 | 2g'07 | 4B'09 | Ti Yu Biao Yan |

Yina | Zoe
Team blog | #4pokpok | #5cheryl | #6PY | #7Chewy | #8Hilda | #9Zoe | #10Tingyi | #11Kelly | #12Gen | #13JingJing | #14Lobbie | #15Doreen |

ZhouYang | ZhiSen | ZhiQing | YuShi | YuCheng | YingJun | XueEr | XuanJie | XinLong | XiaoHui | WenQi | WeiTing | Vivien | Vanessa(senior) | Vanessa | SiYing | Shermaine | Sherfong | Serene jie | Sean | Samuel | RuiLing | Rizuan | Rhesa | Regine | Rachael | Qiyan | Nicole | MingHui | Lydia | Lowe | LiXuan | LianJie | KeXin | Kellyanne | Joshua | John | Joey | JingYing | JiHao | Jiehui | JeeWah | Jeanette | Janice | Jamie | HuiYing | Elize | Denise | Debra | Clement | Clarice | Clara | ChiMin | CheeHean | cactus is green?![PW blog] | Benedict | Audrey | Anthea | Amanda | Aishah | Agnes |

Link

MUZIK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Tuesday, March 11, 2008 ♥ 12:22 AM
HOLIDAY
Holiday means hw hw hw hw hw hw-hwSSSSSS, training training trainingSSS
After holiday means test test test testSSSSSSSSSSSS-we got like 6 tests next week when sch reopen.[OMG!!][WW-OO-WW]
Anyway just 2 remind people after sch reopen,[if wrong can tel me know, thanks=]]
Physics test-everything bout light
Amath test-indices
Chem.Test- writing equation, chapt 8
Geog test-chapt5
Emath test-chapt 1&3
Amath common test-
chapt1:1.1,1.2
Chapt2:2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Chapt3:3.1,3.2

I had been going round asking people,
为什么狗比猫有钱?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
因为狗每次都‘汪汪汪汪’
Haha [idea from zhao cai mao in class]haha=PP

SAKAE wit ruyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii yina=))
Haha I ate like almost half of everything we order=PIG.haha nice ma cant blame!!
Fried tofu!!sushi!!!UDON!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahaha. delicious!=P I eat till the next morning cant eat breakfast but I thought the therapy I have 2 do exercise so I forced myself 2 eat something or I'll faint in front of them-paiseh. However I just go there 2 waste $13 to let the therapist 2 tel me 2 do the SAME thing as what the precious therapist told me to do!!WOW!but good thing I injured my ankle then I told her bout my ankle then she said a few stuff bout it but I tink she didn't charge me ba..hmm don't know!=P n she is very very very very FRIENDLY n NICE!!!she made me wanna stay there n don't move, just listen 2 what she say, made my day!!haha=P o ya sakae I forgot, li ti le la!=P hmm ya during training when I saw ruyiiiiiiiiiiii I can feel my stomach still full of sushi!!haha anyway she put-TED=P braces-color: lavender-cum pink when got light n from far-cum purple when near.haha.u must jiayou in ren-ing the pain!!!so next time we can go eat the whole sakae haha!!yinaaaaaaa is a very nice sis[of course la, my friend leh], she got her brother a gift which her bro want it quite badly?? Most probably ba. That pencil case I also almost bought it, sorry yina I WANT IT.haha but I must be contented with the pencil case I had already bought!!

4 体育表演, everybody must quickly get into the 组 which u wanna help in, and give your name 2 the leader[I tink]. And the leaders of these组, pls get ready everything[proposals, etc] before the next meeting which is 22-next sat.

I realised something. After pri sch, sec sch bball made me make lots of friends, doctors, therapists, sinsehs. We are great friends that we must meet at least 6 times per year, recently 3-5 per MONTH [W-O-W]. doctors=knee, therapists=knee n a little 4 ankle, sinsehs=lots n lots of ankle[last last year ba] & once 4 knee[n u know what, that sinseh see my knee like tha, he told me 2 come often]=((( . o ya anyway I am DISCHARGE 4 therapy!!WOOHOO!!!=)) even though the therapists are so nice n friendly n I don’t know why I am always late 4 it.haha=P. maybe I should just think of the positive side-making friends n learnt many things[how 2 tak care of bones] Must be OPTIMISTIC[optimistic][bright enough??]!!=P

To me telling people that my birthday is coming is not hinting them 4 presents, as I REALLY hope tha I’ll not get anypresent cause whoever I gave/ am going to give birthday present, are people who are important to me. I really wanna just give n receive nothing 2 repay or thank them! So to people who I had hinted, I AM JUST JOKING![serious]but if u wanna give I’ll not mind taking it.haha-sound a bit lik coach leh.=PP


Sian I got lots n lots 2 say 1 leh how come I cant remember!!!=(.i tink I really have a very very very very SERIOUS stm.

Labels: , , ,