my future
watch!!!=))
Today have extra chem lesson after sch..I'm like copying words the whole lesson la that's why I'm thinking if the lesson can help anything..hai....PY JIAYOU!! study study study.CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES!!!=P haha
haha anyway after it we went to find the rest and slack in tyby lao di fang-I MISS U,TYBY=(( haha then we went east point. ate my favourite!!!!thanks gang!=P haha then ruyi,lydia and PY bought bbt end up our pearls got funny funny taste and colour so we went to find the shop and it's was so nice of her to change for us jelly=XX
BUT guess what those pearls i spat out change back to the original colour and QQ-ness OMG so cool la haha then yanyan played with it..haha paiseh auntie=XX then zoe took some super duper funny videos she say she gonna post them...but ppl remember to only concentrate on everybody in the video except PY!!=PP haha thanks gang i had an enjoyable time with u all=DD
anyway there'll be TYBY ENCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! It's like so unexpected and I DIDNT EXPECT MY WISH TO COME TRUE=DD thanks bu zhang men=))) i really miss those days we trained so hard, just to perform for less than 10min and have meetings, which made us wake up so early in the morning=)))))))) TYBY 者我们真的真的真的真的成功了!!!!!!=P

6pearls and jellys-3jelly+3pearls cool right?=P
hahahahahaha
Labels: PY=), TYBY=)