STUDYING IS A JOY!=D
JIAYOU EVERYBODY!=))
BASKETBALL, I'LL BE BACK! ;)
hahahahahah but seriously I think I really like studying le=X heehee it's a good thing cause this can motivate me to study!=))study wanshui!!Haha and I swear I'm gonna study for not only myself and etc, I'm gonna study for the BEST mama on earth=)))))))during that period of time I really felt loved maybe I'm also those who take things for granted so now i'm gonna stop doing that!!=XHahah jiayou PY!=)
smile=)
laugh=D
ok now 8,9,6 are my favourite numbers heehee
reasons?
hmmm 8 and 6 are originally my favourite no. and they kept appearing in my happy life=XX opps hahah
9 is for my idol AHSIANG!!!!!!!!!=)))go ahsiang!!U're the best=DD heehee anyway I put the newspaper article of him and russel on my study book so I will be more motivated hahahah=P but hor like a bit sick leh=X but nevermind since we aren't able to see each other each day so.......hahahahahaha ok ok I think too much...Haha in conclusion:he's my FAN-IDOL HAHAAHAHAHA WHATEVER I DON'T KNOW WHAT I THINKING LE=XHAHA=P SMTO
and for my BFF ZOE ENG, she is NOT my idol too cause she's too talllllll!!=P heehee naninanipoopooo!!!! hahaha I saved this word in her phone's dictionary=XX hee
now naninanipoopoo is a guai yong yu hahahah=PP
and wait before i end this post.....the word the i fa ming: SMTO:Stick My Tongue Out!=PP
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
told you laughing is my hobby!=PP heehee
Labels: PY=)