Hey! Yo!=))
yesterday Zoe,TingYi and PY went to town, riding on a pony...
hhaha okok hmm we went suntec to spend our converse $300=X yup yup each got a shoe=P and me got pair of socks and 2 shoelaces!!!! YAY PURPLE&RED!=P heeehee we walked around suntec, marina, raffles city=X OMG can u imagine! u walk to suntec u can die already, we still WALK AROUND SUNTEC...... hahahaha ok I'm just trying to show u that WE ARE COOL!!!=PP haha zoe&me walked 8hours yesterday leh!
We met YINA for dinner at bedok and went to photocopy zoe's book and went to get yina's snacks=))
ANYWAY THE MAIN THING OF THIS POST IS:
YUNHO!!!!!! FROM DBSK!!=PP haahaa he's cool! I think those from dbsk can dance dam well la=x haha anyway he wore PURPLE shoes to dance=))
BUT/HOWEVER, TAEYANG IS THE BEST!-even when it comes to dancing=PP heehee smto
Wilber best in rapping!
kobe+ahsiang best in basketball!=P
hmm i think both bigbang and dbsk is GOOD!!!!!!!
but I still prefer bigbang la [cause i only know yunho=X]heehee
Labels: Basketball=), PY=)