PY! love wish

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Happy to see you! ♥

Photo of the Day
Tagboard



Links

6/2'05 | 2h'07 | 2g'07 | 4B'09 | Ti Yu Biao Yan |

Yina | Zoe
Team blog | #4pokpok | #5cheryl | #6PY | #7Chewy | #8Hilda | #9Zoe | #10Tingyi | #11Kelly | #12Gen | #13JingJing | #14Lobbie | #15Doreen |

ZhouYang | ZhiSen | ZhiQing | YuShi | YuCheng | YingJun | XueEr | XuanJie | XinLong | XiaoHui | WenQi | WeiTing | Vivien | Vanessa(senior) | Vanessa | SiYing | Shermaine | Sherfong | Serene jie | Sean | Samuel | RuiLing | Rizuan | Rhesa | Regine | Rachael | Qiyan | Nicole | MingHui | Lydia | Lowe | LiXuan | LianJie | KeXin | Kellyanne | Joshua | John | Joey | JingYing | JiHao | Jiehui | JeeWah | Jeanette | Janice | Jamie | HuiYing | Elize | Denise | Debra | Clement | Clarice | Clara | ChiMin | CheeHean | cactus is green?![PW blog] | Benedict | Audrey | Anthea | Amanda | Aishah | Agnes |

Link

MUZIK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Wednesday, June 10, 2009 ♥ 11:09 AM
!RESTAURANT CITY!
haha I'm like addicted la haha
I suddenly feel that it's gonna be the end soon for us...
I hope there is nothing called goodbye..
I hope time could just stop now right now!
but I know it's impossible..
these years will always be in my memory..
TEAM WHOOSH!
BFF WHOOSH!
haha maybe cause I listening to this song that's why like that:
如果我变成回忆
by tank
Anyway HAHAHAHAHAHA LATER WE GONNA EAT ICECREAM!!=PPP
AND I AM GONNA BUY WILBER'S 007 DISC!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
so coindence we both 'went' korea together=X haha
see you=DD

Labels: