PY! love wish

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Happy to see you! ♥

Photo of the Day
Tagboard



Links

6/2'05 | 2h'07 | 2g'07 | 4B'09 | Ti Yu Biao Yan |

Yina | Zoe
Team blog | #4pokpok | #5cheryl | #6PY | #7Chewy | #8Hilda | #9Zoe | #10Tingyi | #11Kelly | #12Gen | #13JingJing | #14Lobbie | #15Doreen |

ZhouYang | ZhiSen | ZhiQing | YuShi | YuCheng | YingJun | XueEr | XuanJie | XinLong | XiaoHui | WenQi | WeiTing | Vivien | Vanessa(senior) | Vanessa | SiYing | Shermaine | Sherfong | Serene jie | Sean | Samuel | RuiLing | Rizuan | Rhesa | Regine | Rachael | Qiyan | Nicole | MingHui | Lydia | Lowe | LiXuan | LianJie | KeXin | Kellyanne | Joshua | John | Joey | JingYing | JiHao | Jiehui | JeeWah | Jeanette | Janice | Jamie | HuiYing | Elize | Denise | Debra | Clement | Clarice | Clara | ChiMin | CheeHean | cactus is green?![PW blog] | Benedict | Audrey | Anthea | Amanda | Aishah | Agnes |

Link

MUZIK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Thursday, August 06, 2009 ♥ 10:26 PM
KIMJONGKOOK'S ART IS GOOOD!!

SUPER FUNNY!!

HAHAHAH TOLD YA THAT FAMILY OUTING IS NICE!! AHAHAHAH
I wonder, are u gonna thank me or hate me for recommending u this=x AHAHAHA
AT LEAST 2 PPL THANKED ME LEH!!=PP hahahaha means they LIKE it too=PP anyway a lot ppl watch this too! so to be 'IN', WATCH IT!=DDDDDDDD heehee
hahaha stmo actually I only recommend hilda,yina..then yina recommend her friend...so in conclusion, I only recommend 3 HAHHAHAHAH
hilda she only watch some ep and I didnt ask her if she gonna thank me, so counted as thanks la HAHAH actually she know got this show already but everybody, just pretend she dont know at first then IS I RECOMMEND 1 OK?=P heehee

anyway chinhee said that he dont like taeyang cause he 'no hair'-.- he prefers the last time taeyang... but I think taeyang's current hairstyle nicer and makes him cuter and more charming and attractive....than his last time 1=x hahahahah I think he joking only la so no offence=)) anyway this shows that ppl like taeyang no matter what hairstyle he has!=DD

Anyway Wilber came Singapore quite recently, but I didnt go for his qian chang hui=(( cause next day have volunteer at 3AM 0.0 so mum encourage me not to go..so end up I didnt go. and guess what, because he injured his finger and he could not sign, he HUGGED his fans!!!=XXXXXXXXXXXXX AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! and guess what remember me saying 6 is the best no. for me for entertainment? and I realised this is my 6th year supporting WILBER!!=x hai... but anyway TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF WILBER=DD GET WELL SOON=)))