PY! love wish

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Happy to see you! ♥

Photo of the Day
Tagboard



Links

6/2'05 | 2h'07 | 2g'07 | 4B'09 | Ti Yu Biao Yan |

Yina | Zoe
Team blog | #4pokpok | #5cheryl | #6PY | #7Chewy | #8Hilda | #9Zoe | #10Tingyi | #11Kelly | #12Gen | #13JingJing | #14Lobbie | #15Doreen |

ZhouYang | ZhiSen | ZhiQing | YuShi | YuCheng | YingJun | XueEr | XuanJie | XinLong | XiaoHui | WenQi | WeiTing | Vivien | Vanessa(senior) | Vanessa | SiYing | Shermaine | Sherfong | Serene jie | Sean | Samuel | RuiLing | Rizuan | Rhesa | Regine | Rachael | Qiyan | Nicole | MingHui | Lydia | Lowe | LiXuan | LianJie | KeXin | Kellyanne | Joshua | John | Joey | JingYing | JiHao | Jiehui | JeeWah | Jeanette | Janice | Jamie | HuiYing | Elize | Denise | Debra | Clement | Clarice | Clara | ChiMin | CheeHean | cactus is green?![PW blog] | Benedict | Audrey | Anthea | Amanda | Aishah | Agnes |

Link

MUZIK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Friday, August 07, 2009 ♥ 5:25 PM

YOYOYO! Long time no see=P PEIYING IS BACK!

BIGBANG & FAMILY OUTING & KPOP are the HOT topics nowadays among our 'GANG'!HAHAHA I can guarantee u that if u know them u will definitely 'THUMBS UP', 'OMG WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THEM/THIS SHOW EARLIER'...... HAHAHHAHA=P but seriously that's gonna be the reaction U gonna have=PP hahahah

I think she's pretty!
DALE's GD [awwww]



TODAY
Went with Yina, Audrey, XuanJie+recess 'gang' to watch a movie at century. Hmm it's my first NC16 movie=x Hmm if all the NC16 movies are almost like that, then honestly speaking, I don't know how to appreciate them. I think CARTOON MOVIES [UP!] are better!!=x sorry MUCH better HAHAHHAA sorry la I don't know how to appreciate them=x

Anyway I went to junior's training on tues and I think that the current coach's method of teaching is kind of different from guoming JL. Hmm ya.. and I think he is nice too=))

I had been playing ball once every week but I think it's not enough cause I can see my face growing bigger each day. hai...I saw an elephant every time I looked at the mirror=(( so maybe I'll join doreen for yoga=)) but I'm afraid that when I'm doing, I will have to show off my flexibility then she jealous=x so maybe I go one or two time enough le. If not, she will turn green everyday=xx HAHAHHAHHAHAH=PP

I think I have to start studying NOW!! so I WILL DO IT!!
I must work hard for my ITOUCH!!=PP and myself too=x HAHAHAHA
I believe _________________ will regret for the decision _________________ made!
I will prove ______ WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!
I believe without _______, I CAN SURVIVE!=PP NANINANIPOOPOOO!!=P HAHAH
-anyway the no. of blanks doesn't mean the no. of letters in that person name HAHAHHA=P I'm just lazy to count how many blanks needed=x

I think I have the best MUM IN THE WORLD so I must do what I think is right!!=D

THANKS YINA FOR LISTENING TO MY CRAPS FOR SO MANY DAYS HAHAHA=P
The 2 are cool!
-sounds likes poem haha

I suddenly think loocsime=PPP heehee

anyway being bhb is one thing, being proud is ANOTHER THING!!
HAHAHHAHAHAH I know u know haha=PP