I love my BFFs! 2H gang! basketball team!^^
haha I will zhong you qing se because of them lor heehee
I had a lot of fun with them these past few days^^ we went orchard,taka just yesterday=) we celebrated x'mas together!!!! heehee jealous?=PP haha played truth or dare.. correction should be truth or truth hahaha they said my face very red and hot when that 2 are mentioned, so this shows that my blood super active HAHAHAH lol we had fun, I was quite surprised by some answers hhahaha=P We waited for chim to end work and they went to play..
I dont like your true colours..disgusting=xMERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!=)
today went back school with my sis and xk to do the tyby disc.. thanks a lot of their help=) and we were done with the disc very quickly=) and thanks jajl for the choco and lolipops=))
After that, went to play ball with my sis hahha wanted to teach her onehand shooting but in the end failed..she prefers the twohand shooting=x haizzzz hahaha it's ok up to her=P
YAY! later going PP with BFF!^^