YAY wild bunnny!^^ haha or should I change to
this skin instead?
Anyway I went KOREA with YINA,HILDA,VAN,AUDREY,ANTHEA^^ and Yina's family. Her mum is super cool manz! Yo, what's up!
sian after we come back, there are quite a lot of concerts held in korea=xx
haha the funniest part of the trip is that we saw RAINBOW and we didnt know that it's them, but we were guessing if they were rainbow for very long..and guess what, they are really rainbow. I still wanted to wave to them but end up we didnt haha lol=D
and we also passed by IRIS filming.=)
We had a lot of fun! I want to go back korea! I want to bring everybody to korea, they will love it!=))
-photos on facebook ;)
I have been going TJ's training these weeks, I hope I can go in that school..=)
O ya recently I met 2 ppl who are better than Kobe (my opinion), but their height cannot make it la but their skills is like WOW! Maybe if they play 2on1, they will win Kobe=P I play with them like watching show sia. My eyes are O.O
Went interview for the john little expo sale, hope everybody get the job.sorry those whom I called and couldnt/didnt get the job..Sorry!
I have been spending money like crazy this hol, so I must start saving the rest of the money left so I can buy the few things I wanted to buy very badly=x haha lol
Have a good day everyday=) Bye!=)