PY! love wish

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Happy to see you! ♥

Photo of the Day
Tagboard



Links

6/2'05 | 2h'07 | 2g'07 | 4B'09 | Ti Yu Biao Yan |

Yina | Zoe
Team blog | #4pokpok | #5cheryl | #6PY | #7Chewy | #8Hilda | #9Zoe | #10Tingyi | #11Kelly | #12Gen | #13JingJing | #14Lobbie | #15Doreen |

ZhouYang | ZhiSen | ZhiQing | YuShi | YuCheng | YingJun | XueEr | XuanJie | XinLong | XiaoHui | WenQi | WeiTing | Vivien | Vanessa(senior) | Vanessa | SiYing | Shermaine | Sherfong | Serene jie | Sean | Samuel | RuiLing | Rizuan | Rhesa | Regine | Rachael | Qiyan | Nicole | MingHui | Lydia | Lowe | LiXuan | LianJie | KeXin | Kellyanne | Joshua | John | Joey | JingYing | JiHao | Jiehui | JeeWah | Jeanette | Janice | Jamie | HuiYing | Elize | Denise | Debra | Clement | Clarice | Clara | ChiMin | CheeHean | cactus is green?![PW blog] | Benedict | Audrey | Anthea | Amanda | Aishah | Agnes |

Link

MUZIK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Thursday, December 17, 2009 ♥ 9:03 AM
YOYO!

Yesterday I went to do volunteer work. The scenery there was AWESOME!! Seriously super pretty for taking photos, family gathering, picnic!! Sad I didnt bring my camera, so I used my phone to take some pictures..Guess where is this place=P

After that, mummy came to fetch me and I went to meet Zoe at tampines=D


This tree is cool, it has 2 different sides, but you cannot see them from here =x



































heehee I like this log=D I was thinking if there is any hamsters inside HAHAHA















haha I was quite bored so I just take and take and take pictures=P

This place is actually MaeRitchie Reservoir! Nice right, the sceneries? These pictures are only showing part of that place...so can you imagine how beautiful that place is.. hahha sorry first time there so very excited about it=P I saw squirrels(or raccoon?) and bats too, they are super cute!!^^
Anyway PROM! was fun!!!! iloveit! but I wish I can change my dress and makeup=P hahahaha After prom, I think AHSsec4'09 rocks!!!=DD
anyway I think my batch the girls almost all very pretty!!=))) Many look gorgeous!=D Guys not bad too!
heehee I think the best part of PROM is 2H!! I missed the genting trip, so very happy to see so many of us together again=DD I'm so looking forward to BANGKOK TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clarke Quay rocks too! Tiger Beer taste like sprite, only there is a smeellly smell=P opps hahaha good thing there's SNAPPLE!=)

2MORO IS YINA'S BIRTHDAY!! so excited!! I am going to be bff with eekwee so he wont feel so weird if he goes to the party..=P


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINA!
in advance