PY! love wish

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Happy to see you! ♥

Photo of the Day
Tagboard



Links

6/2'05 | 2h'07 | 2g'07 | 4B'09 | Ti Yu Biao Yan |

Yina | Zoe
Team blog | #4pokpok | #5cheryl | #6PY | #7Chewy | #8Hilda | #9Zoe | #10Tingyi | #11Kelly | #12Gen | #13JingJing | #14Lobbie | #15Doreen |

ZhouYang | ZhiSen | ZhiQing | YuShi | YuCheng | YingJun | XueEr | XuanJie | XinLong | XiaoHui | WenQi | WeiTing | Vivien | Vanessa(senior) | Vanessa | SiYing | Shermaine | Sherfong | Serene jie | Sean | Samuel | RuiLing | Rizuan | Rhesa | Regine | Rachael | Qiyan | Nicole | MingHui | Lydia | Lowe | LiXuan | LianJie | KeXin | Kellyanne | Joshua | John | Joey | JingYing | JiHao | Jiehui | JeeWah | Jeanette | Janice | Jamie | HuiYing | Elize | Denise | Debra | Clement | Clarice | Clara | ChiMin | CheeHean | cactus is green?![PW blog] | Benedict | Audrey | Anthea | Amanda | Aishah | Agnes |

Link

MUZIK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
I'VE GOT THE BEST&COOLEST BFF!=)
Written @ Saturday, January 30, 2010 ♥ 7:32 PM
Thanks Zoe=)) I will go TP often to find you, then we study together^^ heehee. This is also equals to 'studying in TP' right? ;) HEEHEE!

Anyway Yina went for the FT island fanmeeting..AHHH!! She described to me what happened during the fanmeeting and I went crazy with her hahahahaha super cool la! I cannot imagine I hold/shake taecyeon's/taeyang's/anybody's hand!!!^^ AHHHH!!!!!