PY! love wish

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Happy to see you! ♥

Photo of the Day
Tagboard



Links

6/2'05 | 2h'07 | 2g'07 | 4B'09 | Ti Yu Biao Yan |

Yina | Zoe
Team blog | #4pokpok | #5cheryl | #6PY | #7Chewy | #8Hilda | #9Zoe | #10Tingyi | #11Kelly | #12Gen | #13JingJing | #14Lobbie | #15Doreen |

ZhouYang | ZhiSen | ZhiQing | YuShi | YuCheng | YingJun | XueEr | XuanJie | XinLong | XiaoHui | WenQi | WeiTing | Vivien | Vanessa(senior) | Vanessa | SiYing | Shermaine | Sherfong | Serene jie | Sean | Samuel | RuiLing | Rizuan | Rhesa | Regine | Rachael | Qiyan | Nicole | MingHui | Lydia | Lowe | LiXuan | LianJie | KeXin | Kellyanne | Joshua | John | Joey | JingYing | JiHao | Jiehui | JeeWah | Jeanette | Janice | Jamie | HuiYing | Elize | Denise | Debra | Clement | Clarice | Clara | ChiMin | CheeHean | cactus is green?![PW blog] | Benedict | Audrey | Anthea | Amanda | Aishah | Agnes |

Link

MUZIK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
JIAYOU PEIYING!^^
Written @ Wednesday, January 27, 2010 ♥ 4:12 PM
WHEEEEEEE so excited about the appeal results tomorrow =x =x =x =x =x Goodluck, all the best PEIYING!=)
Thankyou mummy, 4th aunt, Isabel, Zoe, XiangPing, Yina, Yinsoon, Doreen, Joshua, Hilda and the seniors (especially angting![sorry not sure spelling=x] and heran) for your good wishes and encouragement, I can feel the strength behind me pushing me forward to get in that school=) Thankyou 5th aunt who tried several times to help me get in that school!=) TJC, WO YAO LAI LE^^
anyway, I got in Temasek Poly, T40, communication and media management, a course I want to take very badly when I am very crazy about kpop=P now.. don't know why not so keen as before. I was very keen to take this course that I even thought to take it as a part time course while studying in JC heehee=D
I'm gonna work with YS for the first half of the year, if I go JC. If I go poly, I'm gonna work all 3 years! =D YAY!

Yesterday team dinner was ...... unable-to-describe-ly fun and unforgetable ^^ woohoo I love my team! Thanks coach for the satays and lime juice=) 85 have GOOOOOOOOOOD FOOD!=))) after the dinner we went bowling at ehub! heehee we saw eugeneloh's gang and we got the lane beside them:27.. cool? haha
to TY2: I think we seriously got 很多缘分 man! hahahaha
We went crazy there sia, if there is a news saying a group of black xiao zha boi at ehub, bowling, then you know is who le laa..HAHAHAHAH=PP but I must say it has been a long time since I have so much fun^^ especially after the 900 thingy..=x THANKS SO MUCH TEAM! I REALLY APPRECIATE WHATEVER YOU HAD DONE FOR ME, WITH ME AND TO ME=) THESE+THOSE WONDERFUL TIMES WE SPENT TOGETHER WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AND WILL BE TATOO-ED IN ALL OUR HEART RIGHT? ;)
不知道该说什么,只想说谢谢你们。。

pictures from zoe's blog=)





ohya the 900 thingy is a very stupid act by a stupid girl...seriously, how can a person with A1 for both math and amath do such a stupid thing?! hai... STUPID-EST PERSON ON EARTH!

hai I thought a lot during that period of time (I think that's my hardest time in my life=x), I seriously almost die of thinking. Lucky got a mother like my mother, 2 sisters like my 2 sisters, a family like my family and friends like Zoe, Natalie, Yina and XingKai..and and boss like JACKSON! (cum friend-hahaha bff!) and new friend(cum colleagues, cum some big person in JL) like Robert and new friend (cum nice security guard), (sorry dont know his name, but he very nice!).....If without them, I dont think I can attend the dinner yesterday, will be typing this and will be jumping, going crazy about kpop, happily playing basketball! THANKS!=)


Anyway during work at John little expo, I not only do cashier, I also did packer's, merchandiser's job and work at customer service and did the announcing job=x (I super scare la every time I announc=P) I met a very nice boss, Jackson=) He is the best boss(in-charge/manager?) I had ever met! (I got only 3 jobs before, so he's 1st out of the 3=D)

即使说了一万次谢谢,那也形容不了我心中的感恩与感激之心。。=) Y
Anyway 海派甜心 nice!!!! Go watch! ^^ got kelly and eekwee acting!!=PP
Ohya josh chalet! Thanks josh for organizing the chalet!=)) I had a lot of fun! WildWildWet, Poker, BBQ, Beer!=))