PY! love wish

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Happy to see you! ♥

Photo of the Day
Tagboard



Links

6/2'05 | 2h'07 | 2g'07 | 4B'09 | Ti Yu Biao Yan |

Yina | Zoe
Team blog | #4pokpok | #5cheryl | #6PY | #7Chewy | #8Hilda | #9Zoe | #10Tingyi | #11Kelly | #12Gen | #13JingJing | #14Lobbie | #15Doreen |

ZhouYang | ZhiSen | ZhiQing | YuShi | YuCheng | YingJun | XueEr | XuanJie | XinLong | XiaoHui | WenQi | WeiTing | Vivien | Vanessa(senior) | Vanessa | SiYing | Shermaine | Sherfong | Serene jie | Sean | Samuel | RuiLing | Rizuan | Rhesa | Regine | Rachael | Qiyan | Nicole | MingHui | Lydia | Lowe | LiXuan | LianJie | KeXin | Kellyanne | Joshua | John | Joey | JingYing | JiHao | Jiehui | JeeWah | Jeanette | Janice | Jamie | HuiYing | Elize | Denise | Debra | Clement | Clarice | Clara | ChiMin | CheeHean | cactus is green?![PW blog] | Benedict | Audrey | Anthea | Amanda | Aishah | Agnes |

Link

MUZIK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
YAY! I love yesterday 100410!=)
Written @ Sunday, April 11, 2010 ♥ 9:16 AM

( zzz I have to retype this whole post because dont know what I clicked>< )


YESTERDAY ROCK!!!!!^^


Morning
I woke up at about 7/8 plus, see still so early, so I played my phone games, end up I fell slept, woke up at bout 945 like that, then I msg boh, ask him if they still playing ball. After a few minutes, I fell asleep again hahaha lol I like sleeping panda sia hahahaahaha! Kungfu panda is my friend!^^ haha paiseh boh, when I woke, they say they playing at AHS, I lazy go, so HAHA paiseh anyway training at bas so I cab there (my leg injured, super pain to move about so much, hope my leg can recover in time, or not so pain when season start=x )

Zoe&TingYi
Met them today before training, YAY! Very happy to see them! It's beeen very long since I last see TingYi, I miss you!=x anyway hope to play ball with dream team again!^^ Anyway I think because I see them then I super happy until I go a bit siao siao during training hahaha=P

Training
Training was ok, only my leg hurts :( Anyway Thanks YeeNei for giving me so many encouragement, thankyou very much!!^^ Thanks Hilda for giving encouragement and helping me! Thanks NgTeng for encouraging too! Thanks HeRan for giving me so many pointers and helping me correct my moves! Thanks Team!^^

Dinner with YINA
I didnt know there was a team dinner at first until Hilda told me before meeting her, so I had my dinner with YINA!^^ paiseh team=x
Anyway met yina at tamp! We ate at BBQ Chicken! It was yina's first time eating there, so she spent her first ( time at BBQ chicken) with ME HAHA!=P (hilda must be jealous now, we saw Wonder Girls (picture heehee))
We walked around, shop shop shop! heehee We went MTW! I finally buy a laptop bag!! YAY! somemore very cute de=D then we passed by a CD shop and they were playing SUNSET GLOW!! (with chinese subs O.o) haha nice, long time no hear manzz!!^^ And I saw a red nike bag, NICE! Anyway Yina and me want to get the same (another) bag!(different colour though, but I like red too!^^) We went tm nike and we saw our ideal bag, I almost went crazy when I saw it manzz HAHA SUPER NICE! and we walked around. We went artbox and the both of us heard a very very very familiar kpop song, but the both of just cant remember the title of the song=x haha our reaction super funny! And I almost miss the chance of getting the artbox plastic bag. I wanted to huan bao, but I cant resist the cute-ness of the plastic bag, so......hahaa I got it=P heehee we walked walked walked around, and the last stop is CAFECARTEL! HAHAHA NICE NICE NICE! We total order 2drinks, 1 NEWYORK CHEESECAKE!!!!!!, AND MACARONI!! ^^ The cheesecake is heavenly~~!! and the macaroni QQ one,super nice!!, but very spicy=x haha It was very spicy, so I drank my very bitter oreo frapp, OMG can you imagine how to combi taste like? >< ! haha we chat chat chat, use Itouch,Iphone, saw goodlooking guys haha... Had alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot of FUN! Thank YINA for yesterday! It has been a very long ever since I had so much fun, ever since I am sooooooooo HAPPY!=) Zoe must be so jealous now, so you MUST join join join us next time^^ BFF TTM!^^



070410
BFF+Kelly met up on this day at tamp starbucks! Had fun then!^^ Bought a lot of cafe cartel cakes heehee! I tried the chocolate banana cake, the banana part very nice, got real banana! heehee nice!

我爱昨天,昨天爱我! 100410사랑해Y